Women have come together since the beginning of time to share experiences, stories, thoughts and ideas. In Women in Sustainability Envision Circles, we combine the power of a mastermind group with the deep connection and trust that comes from sharing your learning and growth with other women.
This is for you if you want to;
- Build a powerful support network with a group of highly motivated women who are committed to growing, both personally and professionally;
- Create a vision of what success looks like for you;
- Access fresh perspectives and deepen personal insight;
- Set inspiring goals, motivating actions and work alongside an accountability partner to move you forwards;
- Nurture and grow self-confidence;
- Enjoy being in a safe space to process your thinking, develop your ideas, show up being really ‘you’;
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has – Margaret Mead
Our Envision Circles meet in person and virtually. Our next Circles start in June/ July and are open for registration.
Sign up here and check out ‘Practicalities’ page for more details.
Who is this for?
A WINS Envision Circle is perfect for:
- Aspiring women looking for support and motivation to grow their careers, re-charge their personal and professional purpose and step up to the next level;
- Those returning to work, wanting to re-connect to their ambition and boost their confidence;
- Women new or established in leadership, looking to develop or change their personal style alongside other female leaders who understand the landscape;
- Sole business owners and entrepreneurs who value exploring their goals with other visionary women.
This is NOT right for you if;
- You’re not able to set aside time to engage with the programme and priotorise your personal and professional development;
- You’re looking for a place to complain about what is happening to you and are not interested in taking responsibility and finding solutions;
- You dislike groups;
- You don’t really like working alongside other women who will ask you questions, challenging, inspiring, motivating and celebrating with you.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together – African proverb